Dear Friend, Should you be buying your life insurance leads? You should only buy life insurance leads if you are content with earning $30k-$50k annually after lead expenses. And if you are content to work 50 or more hours per week on calling leads to set life insurance sales appointments. Then only if you want to travel all over your county and state chasing poor life insurance leads! And only if you want a 10% chance of success selling life insurance! There is a 90% failure rate in the first five years when you buy life insurance leads. Because you …

Should You Buy Life Insurance Leads? Read more »

1/27/2023… What is a big key to your success in selling life insurance in 2023? You must have a clear life insurance marketing plan you follow. So you will always direct your efforts in the right direction. Most agents have a lot of random effort, so they struggle to produce the sales results they want. When you create your own life insurance marketing plan you are more focused – so you will get the results you want.  The following life insurance marketing plan is why the agents we coach earn $250K or more each year! Suggested Life Insurance Marketing Plan …

Life Insurance Marketing Plan 2023 Read more »

Hand writing The Same Old Thinking, The Same Old Results with marker on transparent wipe board isolated on white.

11/21/2022… Do you have an insurance marketing strategy? Don’t confuse an insurance marketing strategy with a series of random marketing activities! An insurance marketing strategy means you have a clear plan, with systems in place, that allow you to generate a consistent stream of your very best prospects. A marketing strategy isn’t just hoping you will generate some insurance prospects. But rather knowing you will generate your very best insurance prospects. Because you know who your best insurance prospects are. And what your insurance prospects are looking for! It’s not complicated and it’s certainly worth the time and effort you …

What’s Your Insurance Marketing Strategy? Do you generate a consistent stream of your very best insurance prospects? Read more »

Success key concept as a group of people running across two cliffs with a giant golden brass security object acting as a bridge to reach opportunity with 3D illustration elements.

6/1/2022 – Marketing is the key to your long-term success selling life insurance. Marketing is the key to a successful and very profitable life insurance career. Marketing is how you consistently attract your best life insurance prospects. The right marketing is also the key to you making $100k, $200k, or more per year selling insurance. “If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.” Thomas Alva Edison Marketing The Key To Life Insurance Sales Success! The Best Marketing is sorting out who your best life insurance prospects actually are! It is finding out …

Marketing The Key To Success Selling Life Insurance Read more »

4/27/22 – No matter how much you know about Life insurance! No matter how many closing skills you have mastered! And no matter how many designations you have after your name! All of them are useless… if you don’t have an effective life insurance marketing system, tools, and skills. So you can get qualified prospects in your community to meet with you. But, on the other hand… When You Have An Effective Life Insurance Marketing System And Tools! You, Will, Get Qualified Prospects In Your Community To Contact You! Instead Of You Chasing After Them! That’s right, an effective life …

Hot New Effective Life Insurance Marketing Systems and Tools For Qualified Prospects In Your Community! Read more »