Financial Advisor’s Guide To Moral And Ethical Conduct
If agents and advisors would just follow this financial advisor’s guide to moral and ethical conduct… to market and sell your financial services. Then we would not have the compliance issues we suffer from today. This is what makes everything we do subject to approval by our compliance department!
Financial Advisor’s Commitment To Moral and Ethical Conduct
As members of one of the oldest and most important financial services professions. We recognize that we have certain obligations to our clients and the companies we represent.
We believe it is our moral and ethical conduct responsibility to:
- Identify and Represent only financially strong companies with a solid history of actual product performance.
- Know and Understand the insurer’s products and their uses. So we can ensure we provide the best solutions for our clients.
- Keep Ourselves Informed concerning applicable laws and regulations. Then observe and abide by them in the practice of our sales profession!
- Perfect our skills and increase our professional knowledge through the use of continuing education programs and membership in our local industry organizations.
- Identify the needs and wants of our clients. So we can protect their interests and achieve their financial goals.
- Maintain the strictest confidence, and consider as privileged, all business and personal information about our client’s confidence.
- Consider the needs and financial objectives of our clients first and foremost.
- Recommend replacement of existing products only when it is clearly in our client’s best interest.
- Present Accurately and Honestly all the facts essential to our client’s decisions. Then only recommend products that are best suited to our client’s needs and risk tolerances.
- Discover and Disclose relevant information to the company and our clients.
- Provide Outstanding Service to our clients before and especially after the sale.
- Conduct our business as a role model for others in this business.
- Respect fellow agents and not disparage our competitors.
Pass On This Financial Advisor’s Guide To Moral And Ethical Conduct.
Help us to make our financial services industry great again. Pass on this financial advisor’s guide to moral and ethical conduct. Become a member of IPS and support our local industry organizations… such as NAIFA and IARFC!
Do you want to learn the moral and ethical conduct to market and sell insurance and your financial services?
Our Trusted Advisor Success Program™ is about you learning to help middle-income families to find the money to Live Debt Free And Truly Wealthy! It is about helping middle-income families to get all the cash-value life insurance they need to protect their families. While you help them to save for a tax-free retirement, save for college, create a family bank, etc. (Using cash value life insurance and annuities!)
Check out our Trusted Advisor Success Program™! Because you will get 90 days of personal insurance agent training, coaching, and mentoring… with back-office sales support! All from a team that has been training agents and advisors for over 40 years to help middle-income families… So you will earn $250k or more per year selling life insurance!
We will show you how to find your best life insurance and annuity leads/prospects. So you will set great sales appointments. Then we will show you how to help middle-income families see and want to solve their money problems. We will also show you how you can help middle-income families to find the money so that they can take action right now! Then we will show you the best ways for you to present your solutions to your clients and prospects to close 9 out of 10 sales. So that you will earn $250K, or more this year selling life insurance and annuities like the legends.
It is the best Financial Advisor’s Guide To Moral And Ethical Conduct to help middle-income families!
When Will You Get The Best Agent Marketing Tips, Tools, Training, and Coaching You Need To Help Middle-income Families… To Want Your Help?
Inside our Trusted Advisor Success Program™, you will find all the best marketing plans, strategies, and ideas laid out for you! You will learn the best ways for you to use Joint Ventures; Educational Workshops and Seminars; Booklets and Free Reports; Referred Leads; Social Media; Client Newsletters; Annual Reviews; and more – with all the tools, scripts, and more. Now you can find your best prospects and set your best sales appointments! Because your ‘special marketing message’ to everyone will be all about how you help middle-income families to find the money to “Live Debt Free and Truly Wealthy!”
You will also get the best marketing, sales training, and support to use all the HOT Sales Concepts… Wealth In Motion, Infinite Banking. Missed Fortune, Circle Of Wealth, Wealth Beyond Wall Street, Tax-Free Retirement, and more… Because they are part of our Trusted Advisor Success Program™. Now you can help middle-income families – not just the wealthy!
When will you get the best marketing and sales training for financial services? Along with the sales support that you need to help your clients to get the best for their families?
When Will You Read Our Full-Length Book? So You Learn How To Really Help Families?
We urge you to take the time to read our 20 Chapter book… ‘Middle American Family’s Guide To Living Debt Free And Truly Wealthy!” Because we give you the complete strategies, on how you can help middle-income families to find the money to spend, save, invest, insure, and plan wisely for a secure future! So that you can help them to “Live Debt Free and Truly Wealthy!” As a result, you will understand our philosophies, concepts, and techniques by the end of the book. And finally, you will know how you can make a real difference by helping your family, friends, clients, and neighbors get rid of their debt. So they can save for retirement. So that they will have a secure financial future! Book Outline – Get A Digital Copy of Our 20 Chapter Book! Only $18.97, Immediate Download, ORDER Now!
Nothing Will Change Until You Make it Change. Learn The Financial Advisor’s and Financial Services Guide To Moral And Ethical Conduct To Make It Change!